Saturday, January 14, 2006

Blue Like Jazz


So I finally succumb. Finally I join the world of Blogging - not sure I like the word at all though, still, who am I to judge? I have decided that this will ultimately save me from seeing a shrink and so become some kind of cyber therapy - a journey inside my soul to the landscape of the cathartic. Father O'donohue suggests it takes a whole lifetime to take our place in our own life - so hopefully this just might be a place where I can finally create sacred space to receive myself. In other words its a simple place for have a bloody good moan or rant on the struggles of living!

And so it begins from a bohemian bum who might just figure out life when he gets to the end of it.... blessings and beer on all who draw near to the mystery...

No comments: