Sunday, February 05, 2006

The Godfather of Level 5


Every now and then someone comes into your life and they fill it with a beautiful fragrance that leaves memories so rich you almost have to brush them from your face. Pipdaddy is one such human. Full of vulnerability, wisdom, strength, compassion and so much fun. He is also very partial to a good cigar. In his level 5 company I feel like I am Luke Skywalker and he is Yoda...he is to many, and should be to all, a national treasure, ney ney, and thrice ney, a global one. I think maybe the only difference we have is that he favours league and I prefer union...

....anyhow he is at present with his sheilas drinking champagne in the country of stripy t-shirts,bicycles, berets and onions around necks...enjoy my friend, enjoy...

for those not aquainted with this Godfather of level 5 visit his site and daily blog
www.pipwilson.com

No comments: